When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- Steembo shall only act as a bridge or link between dealer and user. Thus the seller is responsible for conducting a reference check of the buyer before indulging into any of kind of transaction therein.
- Steembo is not liable for any kind of financial transaction that shall take place between the parties.
- Steembo has been authorized by respective companies to publish their rates on its portal.
- Steembo shall act as a link between the Dealer and the Buyer and thus do not take any kind of accountability in any kind of delay in material delivery from the Trader or a Company.
- The Dealer is liable to deliver materials as per commitment and the quotation decided despite of any market change or any other connected reason thereafter.
- Steembo does not provide any guarantee for the quality supplied by the Trader. Also it does not authenticate the credibility of the information that may appear on its portal.
- Company rates shown on Steembo are only for information and not necessarily the rate for trading.
- Rates submitted by traders on Steembo is valid for 2 hours only.
- Maximum validity of all the rates submitted by dealers are upto 6 PM only on that day.
For more information about our privacy practices or if you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 1800-120-999992